- 17 week of offline session.
- 939 hours of online session in Urban/ Rural.
- Started our first school at Jarandi village Shahpur, Thane.
- Diwali Celebration with 110 kids at Dalkhan.
- 72 kg of food feed
- 550 Reflections Collars for street Dog
- Medical Camp for Birds during Makar Sankranti
- 3160 Saplings Planted.
- 472 Packs of Pad Distributed.
- Let’s talk about Periods / Menstrual hygiene.
- Yoga Day
- French learning
- Simple Maths Tricks
- Career Guidance
- English Grammar
- Right Nutrition to avoid having Diabetes
- Vedic Maths
- Intimate note to maths haters.
Covid Relief Material
- 200 Blankets
- 200 masks
- 200 Packets of Tea & Sugar
Jarandi – Shahpur
- Quarantine facility
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Complete medical Care Equipment.
- Free food facilities for Covid Patients
- Free oxygen concentrator facilities.
- Covid Isolation Center, which benefited 10 villages and 5 Adivasi Habitats.
- Ration to 70 underprivileged family at Kamathipura.
- Maharashtra Flood Relief
- Medicine/ Biscuits / water bottle / Candle / Sanitary Pads / Tea / Milk Powder.
- 1000 piece of Buttermilk distribution drive to Mumbai police.
- Distribution of left out material in Mumbai Metro to underprivileged people of society.
- Blood Donation Camp – 138 Blood unit collected.
- Installation of Solar Panel under Surya Shakti Abhiyaan.
- Distribution of 500 blanket
- Inauguration of 3 common toilet for our hospital.
- Mega health check up camp for Approx 100
- 13 weeks
- Tab Distribution
- Beach clean up Drive ( 2hr )
Health and safety
- 900 Pad Distributed
- 200 Walking stick
- 100 Steam Machine
- 100 Hot water Beg
- 200 Blanket Distributed
- Mega Health Check-Up Camp for 200 Families
- Launched 2 Clinic & 1 Ambulance. ( rural area )
Sanitation & Hygiene
- Sanitation of Railway toilets from Churchagte to Borivali
- 1000 Saplings Planted.
- 21 Cycles Distribution ( rural area )
- 38316 + Covid19 numbers animals feeded
- 85 Reflections collar for street dogs
- Delegates from LA
- Marathon – Run Beyond Boundaries
- Covid19 Report Card
- Mumbai Police Report Card
- 46 Teaching session with Carter Road kids.
- 300 stationery kit distributed to Dalkhan kids.
- Taken Underprivileged kids to watch Dabang movie as Christmas celebration.
- weeks of Beach cleanup
- 640+ idols were carried out during Ganpati Visarjan
- 750 Saplings were planted across Maharashtra.
Health & Safety
- organised Dental checkup camp for 104 kids.
- Collaborated with Oncohappy to support Cancer.
- Organized dogs sterilization and Awareness Camp.
- organized workshop on basic First Aid Training and handling street dogs with WSD.
- Rescued an abandon sheep.
- Saved life of a Dog who was threatened.
- First Aid Treatment given to a puppy.
- Conducted Open mic talk show & online sessions on Periods.
Social 6 sense
- Are you a eve – teaser , Dowry , LGBQT , Voting , Condom , Breast feeding , A bowl of water can save a life , Mother , Suicide , Sex before marriage , Child Trafficking , Independence Day , Divorce , Domestic violence , Visarjan , There is always scope for Improvement , Literacy , Mental Health , Stress , AIDS.
- collaborated with Equal Street and had organised mute Zumba session which was dedicated to dumb and deaf.
- Where on ground for an campaign , Your Vote Your Voice. AB INDIA UNGLI KAREGA.
- Distribution drive of Buttermilk to Mumbai police.
- Supported flood victims in Maharashtra with 730 packs of parle G biscuits.
- Team building activity
a. Cricket tournament
b. Pedal the waste at Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- Say No To Plastic Bags , Distrubted cloth bag to people on street of Mumbai and aware them for not using plastic bags.
- Collaborated with IBS Mumbai as an NGO partner for Marathon.
- Collaborated with LGBQT Community and had organised open talk show.
- 4 weeks of offline session.
- Padman movie for 30 slum area girls.
- Annual Day & Sports Day for BMC schools kids in collaboration with Each One Teach One.
- 855 Saplings planted.
- 36 weeks of Juhu Beach Clean up drive.
- Distribution drive of cloth beg in Dadar flower market on occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
- Orphanage visit to Kamla Mehta Dadar School.
- Filling of potholes along with pothole killer in street of Khar.
- Team Building activity – Trek to Mahuli.
- Painted Street wall of Khar in collaboration with Chal Rang De.
- Distribution of Buttermilk to the police men at various traffic signals along with Bharat Vikas Parishad.
- Annual day celebration with LGBQT Community – Gaurav & Rainbow Tigers.
- Blood Donation Camp – 100 unit’s of blood collected.
- Teaching session for our Carter road throughout the year.
- Organised Annual Day for specially challenged children.
- Stationery kit Distribution drive for kids at Orphanage.
- Taken Underprivileged kids for a movie.
- Organised 2nd Sports Day event for BMC school kids in collaboration with Each One
- Teach One.
- Diwali & Christmas celebration with Carter road kids.
- Beach cleanup drives.
- Swach Parel Abhiyan on the momentous occasion of republic day.
Health & safety
- Organised Blood donation camp
- Vist to Old age home.
- Vist to home for blind women orphanage.
- Visit to Cancer hospital
- Rescued stray animals stuck up in Gujarat and Maharashtra flood.
- Chai Biscuit session
- Collaborate with Rainbow Tigers to organise Gulabi Mela supporting LGBQT Community.
- Attended Mumbai Pride March supporting LGBQT Community.
- Organised cloth donation drive for underprivileged families.
- Distributed flood relief material for humans and animals in Gujarat.
- Stationery kit Distribution drive to Underprivileged kids.
- Diwali celebration with Carter road kids
- Organised Sports Day for BMC school kids in collaboration with Each One Teach One.
- Book donation drive during Christmas for underprivileged kids.
- Beach clean-up Drive
- Street Clean-up Drive under Swach Bharat mission.
- 100 saplings were planted across Mumbai.
Health & SafetY
- Organised Blood donation camp
- Visited Leprosy hospital
- Visited Cancer hospital
- Visited Orphanage for kids.
- Feed stray animals
- Painted Railway station under Hamara Station Hamari Shaan
- Distrubted Rice to underprivileged family under Rice Backet Challenge.
- Collaborate with Rainbow Tigers in association with Gaurav for a candle light March on the occasion of World Aids Day.